Seriously, being married to someone who not only cooks but is always making up new recipes, most of which are fantastically delicious is. the. best. I definitely married the right man! This garlic bread is just plain yummy. It was one of the first foods russell made for me and I’ll admit, i was a bit impressed 😄
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf of french bread
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- basil, to taste
- seasoned salt, to taste
- ranch dressing, to taste
- mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice the french bread in half lengthwise. Open up the loaf.
- Spread each half with butter. Sprinkle the seasonings evenly across each half.
- Layer with ranch dressing and spread evenly across the top. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Pop in the oven and bake until golden brown on the edges.