- 1 lb. bag salad shrimp
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. of Imitation Seafood and Crab, chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt & pepper
- Hot sauce (I like Valentina Salsa Picante)
- Crispy corn tostada shells
- Farmer’s Cheese (Cotija) or Feta, crumbled
- Sour cream
- In a large bowl, gently mix the shrimp, crab, pepper, onion, and cilantro. Pour juices over the top and stir.
- Add salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Serve on tostada shells with cheese, sour cream and more hot sauce.
source: Brent Bird