Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi
- 1 1/2 lb medium fresh shrimp, shelled
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 c white wine (or 1/2 c chicken broth + tsp. apple cider vinegar)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 4 oz butter
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 T fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a saute pan. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute; do not brown. Add butter, wine, red pepper, salt and pepper and reduce by half. Add Italian seasoning.
- Add shrimp and cook 1-2 minutes until fully cooked.
- Transfer pasta to plate and top with shrimp mixture, and Parmesan cheese.