White Chicken Chili
- 2-3 Chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. better than chicken bouillon paste (or 1 chicken bouillon cube)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa (hot or medium turn out best)
- 2 (14 oz) cans great northern beans
- 1 (10 oz) bag of mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken, bullion, water, salsa, and beans in a crockpot. Cook on low 5-7 hours.
- Shred the chicken. Cook on low for another hour.
- Once the soup is ready to serve, add the cheese slowly, stirring as you go. Pour the cheese into the crockpot in small amounts, letting it melt before adding more. If you add too much at one time it can become clumpy.
- Serve with tortilla chips.